TERMS & CONDITIONS for the USE of this WEBSITE
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and therefore should cease using this website immediately.
The information on this website is presented in good faith and for general information only. It does not constitute, nor is it intended to constitute, advice. This information has been provided by third parties or has been obtained from published information and other sources believed to be reliable at the time of preparation. Guildford Arts makes no representation or warranty concerning the completeness or accuracy of the contents of this website and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omossions arising from the information presented.
The information is supplied on condition that the user or any other person receiving the information will make their own determination as to its suitability for purpose. Guildford Arts assumes no responsibility for consequences resulting from use of the information contained in the website in any manner whatsoever.
Links to websites outside this website are provided in good faith for convenience and information only. Guildford Arts assumes no responsibility for their content nor is there any implication that Guildford Arts endorses the content of such linked sites.
All rights in the design, text, graphics and other material on this site and the selection or arrangement thereof is copyright of Guildford Arts or other third parties. Users may read, download and/or take electronic or printed copies the information in whole or in part for the users own use in research, education or other non-commercial purposes. Ownership of the materials rests with the copyright owner.
Any other use of the materials on our site (including reproduction for purposes other than noted above and alteration, modification, distribution or republication) without our prior written permission is prohibited. Should you require permission for the above, please contact Guildford Arts
- Membership of Guildford Arts is renewed annually.
- In making an application for membership you give permission to Guildford Arts to hold the information you provide in an electronic and other forms as necessary to meet operational needs.
- You may choose not to receive emails by editing your profile accordingly which you can do by logging into your account or by communicating your requirement to Guildford Arts in writing or by email.
- Guildford Arts will take all reasonable precautions to protect the privacy of the information you provide. In the event that such information is accessed by a malicious party, Guildford Arts will not accept responsibility for the consequences of such a breach of web site security.
- Members are responsible for the accuracy of the information they provide.
- The accuracy and truthfulness of information posted to the website by or on behalf of members is the responsibility of those members.
- Corrections to web site entries requested of the web site administrator will be addressed as soon as possible but a period of 48 hours will typically apply.
© Guildford Arts 2013 - revised 2021