South Farnham School stands on two sites sitting, as the name suggests, south of Farnham. The infants are taught at the Bourne site and the juniors in Menin Way.
It was built to a high standard in 1938 as a girls' Grammar School and has been significantly modified for younger children in recent years.
The accommodation includes 5 libraries, a music block and 4 practical rooms. There is both an assembly hall, two studios, gymnasium, cloakrooms and changing rooms. The 7 acres of play area include 3 multi-use games areas, grassed sports fields and pavilion.